League of Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Replica juicy handbags
Drafting on Friday!!!! Dont miss out!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:10 pm by juicy103

» Wholesale jordan 1 shoes
Drafting on Friday!!!! Dont miss out!!! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:45 pm by jordan209

» Replica juicy handbags
Drafting on Friday!!!! Dont miss out!!! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:30 pm by juicy103

» Replica gucci handbags
Drafting on Friday!!!! Dont miss out!!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:04 pm by guccis002

» Did the League Die?
Drafting on Friday!!!! Dont miss out!!! EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:47 am by ILoveTomBrady

» Titans vs Texas... respond please.
Drafting on Friday!!!! Dont miss out!!! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:04 pm by cgyarring

» Titans Trade Block
Drafting on Friday!!!! Dont miss out!!! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:48 am by cgyarring

» Available teams
Drafting on Friday!!!! Dont miss out!!! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:58 am by cgyarring

» Second Half - Updated Rosters
Drafting on Friday!!!! Dont miss out!!! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:15 pm by TigerFan

Drafting on Friday!!!! Dont miss out!!!

5 posters

Go down

Drafting on Friday!!!! Dont miss out!!! Empty Drafting on Friday!!!! Dont miss out!!!

Post  dsmpacttsi Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:39 pm

were gonna draft this friday december december 17th at 9 pm EASTERN time. Dont be late cause we wont be waiting up.

Also check the traded draft picks thread under the trade block to see if you have any picks coming to you or if you have to give up any of your picks. if so you have to select the player for the person you traded the pick to then drop the player into free agency after the draft.

thanks

P.S. Draft should take about a half hour!!!!!!!

Last edited by dsmpacttsi on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
dsmpacttsi
dsmpacttsi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Drafting on Friday!!!! Dont miss out!!! Empty Re: Drafting on Friday!!!! Dont miss out!!!

Post  thaman69 Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:25 pm

what if people dont show and you have their pick or other way around?
thaman69
thaman69

Back to top Go down

Drafting on Friday!!!! Dont miss out!!! Empty Re: Drafting on Friday!!!! Dont miss out!!!

Post  dsmpacttsi Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:56 pm

if its a first round pick tell them to set their draft boards for the first 32 players or wherever their pick is. (note sometimes draft boards dont work i hear so u may be out of luck anyways)
if its any other round your pretty much up to cpu picking for you unfortunetly, well i guess someone could set their draft board for an earlyer 2nd round pick.

youve never done a draft before?

btw everyone it should take us about a half hour to draft.
dsmpacttsi
dsmpacttsi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thaman69 Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:11 pm

no this is the first year playing online and first one to make playoffs
thaman69
thaman69

Back to top Go down

Post  dsmpacttsi Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:18 pm

oh ok yea it seems ea could care less about online franchise they dont give us anything new to make it easier.
dsmpacttsi
dsmpacttsi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lathion Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:16 pm

i will not be home from work until at least 10 pm est.

Lathion

Back to top Go down

Post  dsmpacttsi Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:58 pm

set your draft board so you can at least get your first and second round picks and hopefully it works.
dsmpacttsi
dsmpacttsi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ILoveTomBrady Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:31 pm

so I have the ravens 1st round pick, but there is no ravens owner. is it possible for someone or me to take over the ravens real quick and set their draft board? will a set draft board revert back to default if the cpu takes over the team again after?
ILoveTomBrady
ILoveTomBrady

Back to top Go down

Post  dsmpacttsi Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:34 pm

you could try if you want, im almost posative it wont work though. i know once you leave a team the depth chart gets reset so im sure the draft board will as well. Its a first rounder so itd be worth trying to find someone who likes the ravens to take them over. i have a add posted but theres 8 other teams on there as well so dont know if ill be able to find someone for them before tonight.
dsmpacttsi
dsmpacttsi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renos I Finest Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:34 pm

I may be wrong, but if you set a draft board then leave that franchise, the draft board is reset. it saves to that user much like you setting your depth chart for a specific team... once you quit and come back its reset itself....
Renos I Finest
Renos I Finest
Admin

https://leageofchampions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ILoveTomBrady Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:40 pm

eh whatever, its all good. it would probably be some shitty player that anyways.
ILoveTomBrady
ILoveTomBrady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum